Thursday, September 15, 2011

Burlap Bunting - No Sew

I showed you my fall mantle yesterday and now today I am going to show you how I quickly whipped up the burlap bunting. Super easy!

I used:
Left over burlap from my pottery barn knock off matted frames
I roll of cream ribbon I already had on hand
a hot glue gun

Total project cost: FREE! Well if you don't count the fact I had already once payed for it.

I cut out 14 triangle in the burlap. To make them the same size, I used the first one I cut as a template for the rest.

 I then used the hot glue gun to attach the burlap triangles to the cream ribbon
 I made one for the Happy/Merry
 The second will be for the Halloween/Christmas
 then I sat back and enjoyed. Love it!
Going to make letters soon that say Happy Halloween. So stick around for that!

Have you started decorating for fall yet? Or am I the only one that is super ready for it to be here already!?!


Michelle


Tip Junkie handmade projects Photobucket
The Shabby NestHookingupwithHoH<






2 comments:

Meredith Resnick said...

Thanks for this! I think I can do it! I have been wanting to, but scared for some reason... :)
BTW, also love that clock on the mantle! AMAZING!

~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking A Mother Seeking...
My City Backyard Garden

Sheri said...

awesome - going to try it - thanks for sharing.